Our teams of experienced steeplejacks use a range of techniques - including cutting-edge rope access methods - to work safely and effectively at height.
With round-the-year training in health and safety issues specific to working at height through our regular programme of Tool Box Talk discussion sessions, our specialist high-level technicians know exactly how to access high and difficult spaces safely.
All of our access and electrical equipment is inspected both before and after use, with additional formal inspections throughout the year. All our steeplejacks will always adhere to PPE requirements and have regularly updated training in handling Asbestos and CoSHH substances, especially at height.
All work we do at height complies with The Work at Height Regulations 2005 issued by the HSE:
The Regulations require dutyholders to ensure:
- all work at height is properly planned and organised;
- all work at height takes account of weather conditions that could endanger health and safety;
- those involved in work at height are trained and competent;
- the place where work at height is done is safe;
- equipment for work at height is appropriately inspected;
- the risks from fragile surfaces are properly controlled; and
- the risks from falling objects are properly controlled.
We'll be delighted to discuss your proposed project and offer expert advice along with a free, no obligation quotation